May 21, 2010

LINKS: "Cheese" dealer caught!


By Erica

A former employee of New York's Department of Taxation and Finance was a drug dealer. Gerry McNamara was found to have sold cocaine and marijuana to at least five co-workers.

Why is this relevant to C: A J? The code word in the email exchanges between McNamara and his clients was "cheese."

One federal employee wrote to McNamara, "I don't have extra cheese on me that I would need but I would love some crackers. You let me know ... you know I'm good for it anyhow."

Don't worry, readers. When we say "cheese" on this blog, we really mean cheese.

4 comments:

  1. oh, yeah, cheese... (wink, wink, nudge nudge). it's my favorite "food".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought of you guys when I saw this. Dream job!

    http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mar/1757582888.html

    ReplyDelete